** Due to COVID -19
Get Set & Connect's community orientations have temporarily been adapted.
If you are interested in learning more about Get Set and Connect and how to be part of our program, please contact a Coach through our Email link on this page or at 236.317.3312.
We will be rescheduling our community orientations as soon as possible.
Please check back for updates.
Our apologies for any inconvenience. **
Contact a coach to RSVP, with the email button or phone numbers to the right on your screen.
Please contact a Coach if you would like
to attend an Orientation or for more information:
236-317-3312 or 236-317-3315
or Email via the link below
CMHA’s Get Set & Connect Program
Get Set & Connect is a peer driven program designed for people who have lived experience with a mental health and/or addiction concern. The program focuses on enhancing mental health and well-being through leisure and/or volunteer activities in the community. The goals are to encourage community inclusion and building meaningful connections.
What will the program include?
- Each person in the program will work one to one with a Leisure & Volunteer Access Coach to enhance your mental health & well-being through leisure and/or volunteer opportunities.
- Connecting with others through peer led leisure activities in the community
- Volunteer Exploration Course
What is required to participate?
- Have a lived experience of a mental health and/or addiction concern
- Have community inclusion as a goal
- 19 years of age or older
- Resident of Vancouver
- Referral from a mental health professional