** Due to the closure of all Vancouver Community Centers
Get Set & Connect orientations have been cancelled.
We will be rescheduling as soon as possible.
Please check back for updates.
Our apologies for any inconvenience. **
Contact a coach to RSVP, with the email button or phone numbers to the right on your screen.
Please contact a Coach if you would like
to attend an Orientation or for more information:
236-317-3313, 236-317-3312 or 236-317-3315
or Email via the link below
CMHA’s Get Set & Connect Program
Get Set & Connect is a peer driven program designed for people who have lived experience with a mental health and/or addiction concern. The program focuses on enhancing mental health and well-being through leisure and/or volunteer activities in the community. The goals are to encourage community inclusion and building meaningful connections.
What will the program include?
- Each person in the program will work one to one with a Leisure & Volunteer Access Coach to enhance your mental health & well-being through leisure and/or volunteer opportunities.
- Connecting with others through peer led leisure activities in the community
- Volunteer Exploration Course
What is required to participate?
- Have a lived experience of a mental health and/or addiction concern
- Have community inclusion as a goal
- 19 years of age or older
- Resident of Vancouver
- Referral from a mental health professional