Get Set & Connect is pleased to offer online Zoom group orientations. We will share more information about our program and next steps on how to become a participant of Get Set & Connect!
Upcoming Online Orientation Dates:
September 15th 1:00pm
October 20th 1:00 pm
Please feel free to reach out to our team to learn more and to receive an invitation to one of our upcoming information sessions at: email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you online!
More Information About CMHA’s Get Set & Connect Program
Get Set & Connect is a peer-driven program designed for people who have lived experience with a mental health and/or addiction concern. The program focuses on enhancing mental health and well-being through leisure and/or volunteer activities in the community. The goals are to encourage community inclusion and building meaningful connections.
What will the program include?
- Each person in the program will work one to one with a Leisure & Volunteer Access Coach to enhance your mental health & well-being through leisure and/or volunteer opportunities.
- Connecting with others through peer led leisure activities in the community
- Volunteer Exploration Course
What is required to participate?
- Have a lived experience of a mental health and/or addiction concern
- Have community inclusion as a goal
- 19 years of age or older
- Resident of Vancouver
- Ability to provide contact information of mental health/substance use professional for required referral