Get Set & Connect is pleased to offer online Zoom group orientations. We will share more information about our program and next steps on how to become a participant of Get Set & Connect!
Upcoming Online Orientation Dates:
October 20th, 2021 1:00 pm
November 24th, 2021 1:00pm
If these dates do not work for you contact us for alternative dates.
Please feel free to reach out to our team to learn more and to receive an invitation to one of our upcoming information sessions at: email@example.com
or phone at 778-387-9495
We look forward to seeing you online!
More Information About CMHA’s Get Set & Connect Program
Get Set & Connect is a peer-driven program designed for people who have lived experience with a mental health and/or addiction concern. The program focuses on enhancing mental health and well-being through leisure and/or volunteer activities in the community. The goals are to encourage community inclusion and building meaningful connections.
What will the program include?
- Each person in the program will work one to one with a Leisure & Volunteer Access Coach to enhance your mental health & well-being through leisure and/or volunteer opportunities.
- Connecting with others through peer led leisure activities in the community
- Volunteer Exploration Course
What is required to participate?
- Have a lived experience of a mental health and/or addiction concern
- Have community inclusion as a goal
- 19 years of age or older
- Resident of Vancouver
- Ability to provide contact information of mental health/substance use professional for required referral