Get Set & Connect is pleased to offer online and in-person orientations. We will share more information about our program and next steps on how to become a participant of Get Set & Connect!
Upcoming Online Orientation Dates:
Tuesday, September 20th at 3pm on Zoom
Thursday, October 20th at 1pm on Zoom
Tuesday, November 22nd at 5pm on Zoom
Wednesday, December 7th at 3pm on Zoom
Upcoming In-Person Orientation Dates:
Tuesday, October 4th, at 2pm
Sunset Community Centre, Arts and Crafts Room
Thursday, November 10th at 12:30 pm
Gordon Neighbourhood House, Room #1
To learn more or register for either our in-person or online orientations please reach out to our team by
email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone at 604 512 7294
We look forward to connecting with you!
*Community orientation locations are rented or on loan to Get Set and Connect, CMHA-VF.
More Information About CMHA’s Get Set & Connect Program
Get Set & Connect is a peer-driven program designed for people who have lived experience with a mental health and/or addiction concern. The program focuses on enhancing mental health and well-being through leisure and/or volunteer activities in the community. The goals are to encourage community inclusion and building meaningful connections.
What will the program include?
- Each person in the program will work one to one with a Leisure & Volunteer Access Coach to enhance your mental health & well-being through leisure and/or volunteer opportunities.
- Connecting with others through peer led leisure activities in the community
- Volunteer Exploration Course
What is required to participate?
- Have a lived experience of a mental health and/or addiction concern
- Have community inclusion as a goal
- 19 years of age or older
- Resident of Vancouver
- Ability to provide contact information of mental health/substance use professional for required referral