Get Set & Connect's in-person community orientations have temporarily been adapted due to Covid-19 - in the meantime, you can still become a program participant.
If you are interested in learning more about Get Set and Connect and how to be part of our program, please contact a Coach through our Email link on this page or at 236.317.3312.
We will be rescheduling our in-person community orientations once Covid-19 restrictions are lifted.
Contact a coach with the email button or phone numbers to the right on your screen.
Learn more about the program below.
Please contact a Coach if you are interested in becoming part of our program:
or Email via the link below
CMHA’s Get Set & Connect Program
Get Set & Connect is a peer driven program designed for people who have lived experience with a mental health and/or addiction concern. The program focuses on enhancing mental health and well-being through leisure and/or volunteer activities in the community. The goals are to encourage community inclusion and building meaningful connections.
What will the program include?
- Each person in the program will work one to one with a Leisure & Volunteer Access Coach to enhance your mental health & well-being through leisure and/or volunteer opportunities.
- Connecting with others through peer led leisure activities in the community
- Volunteer Exploration Course
What is required to participate?
- Have a lived experience of a mental health and/or addiction concern
- Have community inclusion as a goal
- 19 years of age or older
- Resident of Vancouver
- Referral from a mental health professional